Monday, January 9, 2012

Technological Healing

Considering my post earlier today about my switch to iPhone from BlackBerry, I was interested to read this article (on my iPhone) regarding handhelds and health care. Now this may seem out of place on a middle school education blog, but I think it illustrates the meed for educators to adopt a more active and proactive stance towards technology in our lives.


I thought you might be interests in the following story on TechnologyReview.com:

"Technological Healing"
A leading researcher says digital technologies are about to make health care more effective. But is so much data really beneficial?

http://www.technologyreview.com/read_article.aspx?id=39320&a=f

To view this story, click the link above or paste it into your browser.


- Dr. Gary Ackerman

No comments:

Post a Comment