Monday, September 17, 2012

Flipping classrooms...

... is all the rage; here is some sound advice. I especially like the point about teacher evaluation. Could it be that "leaders" are behind on this one? (I used to joke with one of my principals that I would never be a principal, in part because I wanted to be a leader. He has retired, I left for higher education. Sigh...)


I saw this article when reading The Dan Ã…kerlund Daily on the Paper.li Mobile Edition and thought you might be interested:



Top 10 Do’s and Don’ts When Flipping Your Classroom #edchat « syded

This post is in response to the success we have had with workflow and assessment for learning this academic year. For example, recently, students were given a specfic time to ‘hand-in’ their assign...


Read the full article on syded.wordpress.com


- Dr. Gary Ackerman

No comments:

Post a Comment