Monday, March 14, 2011

Another AC Reminder...


I have been on the NELMS web site on several occasions in the last week, and each time my attention is drawn to the section announcing the 30th Annual Conference-- APril 7-9, 2011 at the Rhode Island Convention Center in Providence, RI.

In particular, I have looked over the Ticketed Sessions. These offer an extended opportunity to hear from some of NELMS's most skilled presenters (and I write that because of the others' who are doing those sessions along with me-- I am trilled to be included in that group!). I have attended those sessions in the past, and have found the few extra bucks in registration costs to be well worth it.

If you have not done so, click on over the the NELMS web site and register for the AC-- see you in Providence.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment