Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Something to think about over the holidays....

I plan to take a couple of weeks off writing my blog over the holidays...

Here is something both exciting and disconcerting to think about... there are 100 Ways to Use FaceBook in your classroom...

http://www.onlinecollege.org/2009/10/20/100-ways-you-should-be-using-facebook-in-your-classroom/

Maybe we need to start thinking about if we open this up on our filters?!?!?!?

(I actually spoke with a principal recently and they opened FB in their school... the school is still standing... classes continue... no major injuries in the first few months!)

1 comment:

  1. Your article is very helpful. Every day your blog inspire me a lot and helped to develop something new like I have developed a new app :parmeshar dwar app this is great and enjoyable. Thanks for the awesome posts, please keep updated regularly.

    ReplyDelete