Wednesday, April 20, 2011

No Internet!?!?

It is amazing the extent to which we have come to depend on the Internet for everything we do. (Some would say the Internet has become transparent.)

Our connection at school failed today. As I walked in several folks asked me about it and I had to remind them that I am no longer responsible to support, they needed to email the central office... Opps call the central office. "No," I responded, "I don't know the tech guy's extension, I always email him."

So I walked into my computer room and went to check my email... Duh... No connection... OK, let's get some music going and come up with a plan... Nope, I took the radio out and depend on Pandora now for classroom music... OK, I will read that article I found yesterday... All I have to do is get it from the online database and print it... Argh...

"Hey," I thought, "this would be a good blog post. Good thing I have my phone with me."

BYOD is sounding better all the time... I'm going to read a book until students arrive!


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment