Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Plug for the Annual Conference

It is hard to believe that spring will be here soon (I walked past several snow piles taller than my six foot frame as I walked to work this morning), but NELMS Annual Conference is coming up in April. I was unable to attend last year (the first one I missed in about 10 years!), and so I was excited when I was able to accept the invitation to present this year.

Pardon the shameless plug, but I am going to be presenting a half-day session on Friday (Technology in Schools: A Wicked Problem) and  two 75-minute sessions on Saturday (That Light is a Train: Emerging Technology Trends & Digital Learners: The First Generation was Just Practice).

More details (including registration information is here in the NELMS site.

No comments:

Post a Comment